There are four categories of resources in the TJN library: audio and video files, transitional justice publications and legal instruments, tool kits (analytic tools, handbooks, databases), and a list of organisations working on transitional justice. For video or audio files in respect of specific ETJN events, please see the relevant pages of the website.
To access the speaker series library please click here.
To access the film library from the ETJN Film Series please click here.
Transitional justice publications and legal instruments
A list of transitional justice publications and legal instruments, arranged by research area.
- Conceptual and Normative Issues
- Data Archiving and Analysis
- Economic and Social Dimensions of TJ
- Gender and Children Focused Approach
- Justice Dimension
- Peacekeeping and Peacebuilding
Relevant analysis tools, handbooks, databases and more around the web.
- BENETECH, Analyzer
- BENETECH, Martus Information Management Collection Tool
- DCAF, Toolkit Security Sector Reform and Gender
- OHCHR, Rule-of-Law Tools for Post-Conflict States: Amnesties
- Unicef: Children and Women Indicators
- Uppsala University Conflict Database
- UK Data Archive
- World Bank Development Indicators
Transitional justice organisations
- African Transitional Justice Research Network
- Centre for Civil and Human Rights, Notre Dame University (USA)
- Centre for Conflict Resolution, University of Cape Town
- Center for Human Rights and Global Justice, Transitional Justice Program, New York University School of Law
- Human Rights Center, University of California, Berkeley
- Human Rights Centre, University of Chile
- Institute for Criminology and Criminal Justice, Queen's University
- Inter-American Institute of Human Rights
- International Center for Transitional Justice
- Irish Centre for Human Rights
- Oxford Transitional Justice Research, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, University of Oxford
- Stiftelsen Arkivet (The Foundation Archive, Senter for historieformidling og fredsbygging, Norway
- The International Centre for Transitional Justice
- Transitional Justice Database
- Transitional Justice Institute, University of Ulster
- Transitional Justice Network (Canada)
- U.S. Institute of Peace