Students Staff

Student Documentation Ordering System

Certificate of Registration to obtain a Schengen visa for European travel (European Union - EU)

If a student is applying for a Schengen visa for travel inside Europe (European Union) a certificate of Registration can be issued to confirm that a student is registered on a course of study at the University of Essex, for the current academic year. The certificate of Registration contains the student’s name, whether or not the student is studying full-time or part-time, the course level and course name, year of study and the start and end dates of the course.