Students Staff

Student Documentation Ordering System

Certificate of Registration for travel outside Europe (European Union - EU)

A certificate of Registration can be issued to confirm that a student is registered on a course of study at the University of Essex, for the current academic year. The certificate of Registration issued to support travel outside of Europe (European Union) contains the student’s name, whether or not the student is studying full-time or part-time, the course level and course name, year of study and the start and end dates of the course. It also details the student’s tuition fees for the current academic year and the amount that has been received in payment for the tuition fees.