About these specifications
A programme specification is a concise description of a course that leads to a University award. For each course it describes:
- the aims and learning outcomes
- the structure
- the learning and assessment methods
- any professional accreditation associated with the completion of the course
It contains information that may be useful to:
- current students on the course
- staff teaching or administering the course
- other stakeholders
A specification applies to the current academic year only. If you're thinking of studying with us, you should use our Course finder to help you choose your perfect course.
The specifications represent the most current course structures and may be subject to review and change. They are updated annually in April/May. Course specifications for validated degrees delivered at our partner institutions are not held here.