Students Staff

Refugee Bursary

If you're an undergraduate student with UK refugee status, or a dependant of UK refugees, you may be eligible for a bursary of up to £1,000.

You must be a registered student to apply for this bursary. Payment will be made to eligible students in May 2019.

How to apply

You can apply by submitting evidence of your refugee status to your Student Services Hub. Evidence would normally be a copy of your BRP card (both sides) or a letter from the Home Office confirming your status.